My Hajj story :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Song I have stuck in my head about the Beloved of Allah, Allah shower him with peace and blessings

Mawlaya salli wa salim daiman abadan     My Master, send peace incessantly, forever
'ala habibika khayril khalqi kulihimi           Upon Your Beloved, the best of all of creation
mawlaya salli wa salim daiman abadan        My Master, send peace incessantly, forever
'ala habibika khayril khalqi kulihimi             Upon Your Beloved, the best of all creation

Huwal habib                                                         He is the Beloved!
Huwal habib                                                         He is the Beloved!
Huwal habibulathi turja shafa'atuhu         He is the Beloved whom we hope will grant


Ok so I'm not a pro translator lol... But I like the Arabic... If anyone can see fault in my translation feel free to correct me :) So much is lost in translation and it's worse that it's tuneless!! sigh! But I wanted to share it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment