My Hajj story :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Beautiful haddith... *heart melt*

My rough translation *so in love!* (you have to watch the clip to hear the beauty of this haddith!!)

Starting at 1:57mins :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yddl9dPakMI&feature=related

The prophet peace be upon him was circling the ka'bah
and he saw an Arab circulating it and saying "Ya Kareem" O Most Generous One (ie Allah)
And so the Shafi'e (intercessor) said after him "Ya Kareem"
and so the Arab went to the Yemeni corner (of the Ka'ba) and said "Ya Kareem"
And So the Beloved said
And so the tabib (Doctor (ie Rasulullah)) said- (Oaudience!) send peace upon the Doctor 
So the Beloved said after him "Ya Kareem"
So the Arab went to the Hajar al Aswad (Black stone) and said "Ya Kareem"
So the messenger said- (O audience) send peace upon the messenger
So the beloved said- (O audience) send peace upon the Beloved 
So the Doctor said after him "Ya Kareem"
So the Arab noticed and turned towards the messenger- (O audience) send peace upon him
are you sticking to me O my Arab brother?
By Allah!
If it weren't for your beautiful face and your striking gaze I would have complained about you to my Beloved Muhammad!
So the Beloved said to him
Do you not know your messenger O my Arab brother?
he said
By Allah!
I've not seen him but I believe in him
and I've entered Mekkah and I haven't met him
So the messenger said to him
I am your messenger O my Arab brother
so the Arab man fell on the hands of the messenger and kissed it
and said
fidaka abi wa ummi ya habib Allah!!!! (may my mother and father be your ransom!!!!!) :wub:
so Jibreel the trustworthy descended to the messenger
And he said O beloved of Allah
Allah sends his salam to you
and He says to you
to tell this Arab
does he suppose that if he were to say "Ya Kareem" that we wouldn't hold him accountable?
So the arab told the messenger- (O audience) send peace upon him
O beloved of Allah!
O light of my eyes
O grandfather of the two hassans (hassanein in Arabic)
( you know al Hassan and al hussein were his grandchildren from Fatima radiyaAllahu 'anha- so we sometimes call rasulullah sallalahualayhiwasalam the grandfather of the two hassans)
if Allah is to hold me accountable then I too will hold Him accountable
So the Shafie' (intercessor) said to him and how will you hold your Lord accountable O my Arab brother?
he said if He is going to hold me accountable for my sins, I too will hold Him accountable for His Forgiveness
and if He is going to hold me accountable for my taqsini (?) I will hold him accountable for His Judih (?) and His Karam (?)
So Jibreel the Amin (trustworthy) descended upon the messenger and said O beloved of Allah
say to this Arab man that he will not hold Us accountable 
and We will not hold him accountable (ie he is forgiven of sin :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment