My Hajj story :)

Friday, June 24, 2011

The last man to enter Paradise...

As for the overwhelming Mercy of Allah on the DOJ:
The prophet tells us of people in jahanam,
there will be believers in Jahannam
those who didn’t reach a level of taqwa
and they didn’t create a barrier between them
and that which is forbidden by Allah.
Those who were persistent in their disobedience.


Jibreel gave Rasulullah sallalahualayhiwasalam
a description of what Jahannam looked like,
Its 7 levels
and he described who the inhabitants of each level are
Jibreel started by telling him of the lowest level and its inhabitants
Then made his way up
When he reached the top uppermost level Jibreel went silent,
he didn't say who is its inhabitants were,
Rasulullah sallalahualayhiwasalam asked him and
“Who are in it O Jibreel?”
To which our Master Jibrel said:
“3afeeni ya Rasulullah,”: “Excuse me (from telling you) O Messenger of Allah”
To which Rasulullah salalalhaualayhiwasalam replied
“I ask you in the name of Allah,
who is in that level?”
And He said “Members of your Ummah”
Rasulullah salalallahulalayhiwasalam replied,
“There will be members of my ummah in Jahannam?”
After all these sacrifices?
Rasulullah sallalahualayhiwasalam has previously said
to our Lady Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her,
“No other prophet before me has suffered in his dawah as I have suffered”
And upon hearing this news from our Master Jibreel
Rasulullah sallalahualayhiwasalam cried
and remained in that state for 3 days
not able to speak to anyone,
Left his house to pray the obligatory prayers
but never conversed with his companions
Not even Abu Bakr or Umar radiyaAllahu anhuma,
And yet he knows the extent of the Mercy of Allah.

There will be members of our ummah in Jahannam.
One such a believer is in Jahannam and he's calling out
"Ya Hannan! Ya Mannan!"
Over and over and over again
For 70 thousand years
"Ya Hannan! Ya Mannan!"
Hanan is the type of Mercy a mother shows towards her child,
This quality with Allah is 70 x more than that
And Manan is One who bestows favours and bounties.
This man knows Allah,
So he calls him through those two names.
And Malik the gate keeper says “Keep quiet!
No one is going to respond to you”,
So Allah sends for our Master Jibreel,
And says,
“There is a slave of mine who has called me by those names for so many years
bring him to Me”
So Jibreel goes to Jahannam
but finds its gate closed.
Jibreel returns to Allah and says “Ya Allah
He's locked behind its gates,”
So Allah orders Malik to open the Door for Jibreel,
Rasulullah indicated for us the location of the believer,
Saying you will find him at this place underneath this rock
And Jibreel brings the man,
Allah asks him
“What is it that made you call Me from these two names?”
He said “It’s because I know you by those names
and I have hope that by calling you through them
that you will one day take me out”,
And so Allah orders him to be taken out of Jahannam
bathed in the River of Life
And entered into Paradise
He did not lose hope in the Mercy of Allah,
Never walk way until Allah opens.

There were two men again who were believers in Jahannam
and Allah called them both
and to have them sit in His presence
Allah ordered them to return to Jahannam,
one ran fast towards it and entered,
the other one was hesitant and took his time and doodled back.
So Allah brought them both back to Him
and He said to the first one that ran fast...
“Why did you run back to Jahannam?”
He said “I figured
my enter life I spent disobeying You
so for once I figured I will obey You”,
As for the second He asked him
“What made you hesitate?”
And He said, “I always have hope in Your Mercy”
So Allah ordered that both be taken out of Jahannam.
washed in the River of life
and entered into Paradise...

The final believer to leave Jahannam
has an incredible conversation with His Lord
and we see the incredible honour that Allah bestows upon him ..

This man will be in Jahannam and the disbelievers are taunting him in Hellfire saying,
“So your a believer and your with non believers
what difference did it make?
Your here with us,”
Taunting him for so many years..
And so Allah releases him from Jahannam
To show them
there is a difference.
Jahannam thereafter is locked with a wall of fire that is never to be opened again.
Allah protect us all ya Rabb and guide the disbelievers to Islam

So he leaves Jahannam,

As narrated by Ibn Mas'ud may Allah be pleased with him
Rasulullah sallalahualayhiwasalam narrated to the companions
the story of this man,
and while doing so, he kept smiling and laughing,

He said
“The last person to enter paradise will be a man who will alternately
walk
stagger
and be touched by the Fire
Once he has passed out of the Fire
he will turn to face it and say
“Blessed be He Who has saved me from you
Allah has given me something that He did not give the earlier and later generations”.
Then a tree will be raised up for him
And he will say
“O my Rabb (Lord) bring me closer to this tree
that I may enjoy its shade and drink of its water.”

Allah will say:
"O son of Adam
Perhaps if I grant you this
You will ask me for something else?"

He will say,
“No, O Rabb!
I promise that I will not ask for anything else!”
Allah will excuse him because He is seeing something that he has no patience to resist
so He will bring him closer
and he will enjoy its shade
and drink from its water

Then another tree,
better than the first
will be raised for him and he will say
“O my Rabb,
bring me near to this tree
so that I may drink its water
and enjoy its shade
then I will not ask You for anything more!"

Allah will say:
"O Son of Adam!
Did you not promise me that you would not ask Me for anything else?
Perhaps if I bring you closer to this tree you will ask for more?"

So the man will promise not to ask for any more
And Allah will excuse him because He is seeing something that He has no patience to resist
So He will bring him closer
and he will enjoy its shade
and drink its water.
Then a third tree will be raised up at the gate of Paradise
and it will be better than the first two
The man will say
“O my Rabb,
bring me closer to this tree
that I may enjoy its shade
and drink its water
and I will not ask for anything more!”

Allah will say:
"O son of Adam,
did you not promise Me that you would not ask Me for anything more?"
He will say:
"Yes O Rabb I will not ask You for anything more!"
His Rabb, may He be glorified, will excuse him because He is seeing something which he has no patience to resist
So, He will bring him closer.
When he is brought close he will hear the voices of the people of paradise inside
and he will say:
"O my Rabb, admit me to it"
Allah will say:
"O son of Adam what do you want
so that you will never ask Me for anything else?
Will it please you if I give you this world and as much again?"
He will say:
"O my Rabb, are you making fun of me when you are the Sovereign over all?"

Abdullah ibn Mas'ud smiled and said
"Why do you not ask me why I am smiling?"
They asked "Why are you smiling"
He said "because the messenger of Allah smiled"
They asked "why are you smiling O messenger of Allah"
He said
“Because the Rabb of the worlds will smile
and when He is asked are you making fun of me when you are the Sovereign over all"?
He will say I am not making fun of you,
but I am able to do whatever I will””.

There is nothing greater than the way Allah deals with His servants
and there is nothing more bewildering than how the servant deals with the one he serves

No comments:

Post a Comment